Question

Side affect of alzam generic medication
Dear Doc, I would just like to know what the side affects are of alzam and can one become addicted to it. I took one and with that took two stilpain as well for pain and boy oh boy I slept like a baby. So I would like to know if that was not so good idea, bacause since then when it gets to much for me and I am unable to sleep I have taken those tablets again, please help. thank you.

Jean, Alzam® is a pill used to treat anxiety and is definitely addictive. As a rule it’s not a good idea to take pills for reasons other than what they’re indicated for i.e. painkillers or anxiolytics to sleep or weight-loss pills to stay awake. If you can’t sleep you try to find the cause and treat the cause. If anxiety is the reason for you not sleeping, taking an Alzam® every now and then wouldn’t be such a bad idea. Otherwise ask your doctor to prescribe you a safe sleeping tablet like Stilnox® or Imovane®. Good luck.