Question

Side effects?

I was just curious in finding out if the Aminoliq liquid fat burner has any side effects? I am physically fit but i need to reduce my body fat and wondering whether it is a good product.

Thank you.

Dear Molly
This product is intended for individuals who do a great deal of exercise, so I am not sure how much it will help you to lose weight if you are not exercising intensively. If you are, then it will help. It should not cause side-effects if used as directed (it mainly contains amino acids and B vitamins), but don't make the mistake of thinking that if a small amount helps, a bigger amount will be even better.