Question

Side Effects of ciprimil<br>
Hi doc, me again

I have been on ciprimil for about 6 months now, and recently they have increased my dosage to 2 tablets a day. I am experiencing side effects, seems i am more anxious, headaches, nausia and my chest pains r back (i suffer from panic disorder) Is this normal?? I do suffer from Panic Disorder so i DO worry too much, but i just wanted to make sure!!!

Skinny, the easiest would be to bring down your dosage to 30mg (1½ tablet) a day for two weeks and then to up the dosage to 2 tablets a day again. If you do fine on the 1½ tablet a day there is of course no reason to up it to 2 tablets a day. You can also take something like Xanor® for a couple of days just to “take the edge off” everything. Good luck.