Question

signs
Me and my hubby have been trying to have a baby but we were not following the right times of ovulation as i always hav ovulation pains every month until my last period and my gynae told me that its the best time to try...we did give it a try again about 2 weeks ago..but ever since im feeling very funny..my breasts are very sensetive..and im always tired..and sometimes feel cramps like period pains in my tummy .and sharp pains on my lower abdominal...and my apetite is bigger now...this kind of afeeling of sensetive breasts i get around when im abt to be on periods...but im far from them...so im not sure whats is going on with my body now

Perhaps you are concentrating too hard on looking for signs of ovulation. ALso if you have recently stopped contraception, your body will feel differnt.