Question

SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
I last had my period 9 days ago. I have been on the pill for the past three years and beginning august I stopped taking them and then I got my period when i was not suppose too and it ended on the 12 august. I have been going through a very stressful time so I have not been eating too well but I keep feeling flutters in the lower part and my tummy has been a bit wierd. is it possible for me to be pregnant even though I have explained the above. how early can one tell when they are pregnant.

No, pregnancy is unlikely. You are probably experiencing your body adjusting to being off the Pill.