Question

Silent treatment
Is ignoring someone always the best. My situation is caused by a psychotic ex boyfriend who I finally got rid of and vowed never to contact him and ignore him every time he made contact with me. I received a phone call today from a number I don''t have on my phone so I answered and it was him after 4 years. I just put the phone down. I am still ignoring him. My problem is I never got to have my say at all and he thinks he can just walk all over like this. He knew damn well that he contacted and when I answered they asked who was speaking and then he was oh sorry I didn''t know it was you, I just dialled a number I remembered. How silly is that. I so badly want to tell the fool off so he knows what he did. It''s really not fair. What advice do you have. I don''t want to get involved and I will contintue to ignore him if that what it takes. He is out my life and that''s all that counts right??

If he's a psychotic Ex, you wouldn't want to think of doing anything except to ignore him. Getting your say said is of no value at all. Maybe this was an acidental call, in which case you shouldn't hear from him again.
Just ignore it. If he continues to call or becomes a nuisance, consider getting a Court Order instructing him to stop such harrassment, a restraining order.