Question

SINGLE LADY
I have been single for the past 2 years and yes I am looking people think I will never found a man because I am too choosey. I am not sure if this is a problem or what whenever I meet someone who tells me he does not have his own place then I get turned off immediately and what comes to my mind is this man wiill want to move in with me.
If he does not have a car what comes to my mind is he will want to drive my car then its another turn off. I am not sure how to handle this except to find a man whos got all those. I am a mother of a 12 year old girl and if I meet someone who does not have a child its another turn off or if he''s got more than 2 kids its a turn off. I am lonely and I need a partner

There are probably more problems arising from being not choosy enough, than from being too choosy !
It is wise for you to be cautious of guys who may want to use you in some way - and its not unreasonable to expect a man to get financially secure before expecting a woman to take him seriously for a relationship.
I don't quite understand why you'd find it a turn-off if the guy doesn't already have a child ( by someone else ) - doesn't that suggest he may be careful and prudent ? OK, if he mas more than 2 kids by other women it hardly sugests he is serious about settling down and being faithful ( nor that he is seriously concerned about whether the kids he makes will be well cared for ).