Question

02 Apr 2007

Sinus
Hi, I really suffer badly from sinus - it is so bad that I get bags under my eyes. I started using Nazene nasal spray and it really helped the first time but after that I did not get such good results. What is a potent product that I can buy that will drain my sinuses?
Kind regards
Brenda

Dear Brenda
Please try an antihistamine tablet like Loratidine at night, and Beconase aqeous twice a day - if it is really bad, ask your GP to give you a short course of cortisone and to refer you to an ENT specialist to see if you maybe need an operation.