Question

? Sinus
Dear Doctor

My son will be 7 yrs old in February. He is suffering from a blocked nose with very thick mucous. He experiences pain in the frontal face. Recently, he is experiencimg constant headaches and is no longer as active as he was. What home treatment can I give him, as the Doctors in my home town just dismisses it as an allergy. However, he is not getting any relief from the allergy medicines. Please help.

Hi Jared
Try using pediatric illeadin twice a day for 1 week and at the same time start Beconase aqeous nose spray 1 spray in each nostril twice a day, given about half an hour after the illeadin. After a week, stop the illeadin and only continue with the Beconase. If possible take him to a physiotherapist for sinus physio and Mistabron inhalations to clear up the current congestion.
dr Bets