Question

Sinus is becoming unbearable
Every evening I have a constant headache, if i massage my temples and my inner eye sockets closer to my nose I get a bit of short relief. My cheek bones are permanenty sore and painfuI. I am having to constantly swallow or blink my eyes to clear my ears which seems to make the sound of fluid, although there is no fluid visible in my ears. I have been given antibiotic which help for a short period and all the above symptoms return. I am now using Beclate nasal spray every day, but this does not seem to be helping me either. Please Advise.
Thank you.
Sinus Expert
Sinus Expert

Your symptoms fit in with chronic sinusitis. Antibiotic and intranasal corticosteroids like Beclate is the mainstay of treatment. If this has been given optimally and symptoms persist or return then a CT scan of the sinuses is indicated. This will show any structural problems which might need surgical management to alleviate symptoms