Question

sinus + pregnant
Dear Doc,
i have developed a really bad sinus infection, which started on Saturday. I was at home till today, but have felt a little helpless, as I am not getting better very quickly, and all I have been told to take is panado and Vicks Vaporub. I have also been using Otrivin nose drops. Is there anything esle I can do, it seems that i am just not getting better. I am now 13 weeks pregnant
GYNAEDOC

It is always difficult when you are pregnant, as there are many medications which it is best to avoid. You may need antibiotics and there are many that can safely be taken in pregnancy. If the problem does not resolve, see your doctor again to assess the need for this.