Question

SINUS WHILST PREGNANT
Hi Doc and your Panel

i want to know what can i take as my sinus giving me problems since yesterday my eyes are watery i sneeze every 15 or 20 minutes with a running nose and a headache ..pls help as i''''m 22weeks preggies with my first child me and i don''''t want to hurt my precious baby whilst treating my sinus

AMA

Unfortunately, drugs during pregnancy are not well tested. I therefore, suggest that you Sinutab Comfort nasal spray, which is a saline nasal spray that is safe during pregnancy. For the relief of your headaches, you can use Panado tablets safely. If it becomes a real problem, you can consult an ENT specialist to treat your sinusitis under supervision.