Question

SINUSITIS/HALITOSIS
I have a problem of chronic sinusitis and halitosis but after thorough tests e.g. culture and
sensitivity it was discovered that there is a bacteria growth of klebsilla which can be treated by
gentamycin and amoxcyillin. Then i started medication as prescribed by my doctor.
Strangely no improvement. Can i have your advice?

Lonely, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. The best I can offer you is to send you an article I wrote on halitosis a while ago and then you can try to work out for yourself what the problem is. If you’re interested, mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.