Question

Sister in law sex
I am constantly looking at my sister in law, and thinking that it would be nice to have sex with her, she is very attractive and i sometimes think that she would do it just once and then never talk about it again,

does this happen to manymen, and how many men admit to it??

I assume that you are currently married - sorry, but your sister in law could be your brother's wife and you still single, but I assume it's the former...

I think that we are all capable of being attracted to more than one person, and this may be particularly true of people you get to know quite well - the familiarity and sense of closeness of your sister-in-law could enhance that attraction for you. Whilst you suspect that she might never talk about it again, you can never be certain that this is the case or that it won't somehow get out - so consider the consequences of this on your marriage and hers (if she is married). We are very good at trying to convince ourselves that our partners will never find out - but this is so often not the case!

Furthermore, and very importantly, ask yourself why you are considering being sexual with someone other than your wife? What can you and she do to enhance the possibility that you are only intersted in each other? Have you lost some of your connection? Have you stopped making an effort to please each other?

I work with a number of couples where betrayal has taken place - the devastation it can leave behind is very distressing for the whole family.

Claire - SASHA