Question

Sister Inlaw.
good morning CS,
thank you for your advice to take my sis in law to a state hospital. Sumtimes we are so silly, I forgot they still exist...such a simple solution I didnt even think about.

I had to force her to get in the car with me to get there yesterday.
She said she will kill herself if I take her there (been threatening for 10 years) So I said to her if she doesnt get in the ^%%&^% car I will certainly help her to do so & my attempt wont fail!! she made me so angry.
So she got in. Took her to a hospital. She was so dosed again..eish
Now she is in hospital & the doc there said they have got to detox her, she is so addicted to pills. (of course she denies it) and they will do what needs to be dun. ( Therapy & correct treatment) and she will stay there untill the doc says. Rather nice doctor. i was impressed.....and surprised for the very good & professional service I got at this state hospital. Of course I asked for CBT therapy, and he also believes in it...
As you said. No medical Aid is no excuse at all.
Thank you for your help & time
D

Hi Delene,
Well, some of the state hospitals barely still exist, but some have good people working hard to provide as good a service as they can.
Sorry it was such a strugle for you, but it sounds as if you have got her to the right place, and as if they are planning the right sort of treatment. AND a fellow believer in CBT ! What more could we ask for !
Well done, she's so lucky to have had you around !