Question

size: is 12.5cm really normal?
I know u get a billion emails like this but this IS a serious issue for me. Im a young gay guy at the age of 20. My penis size when erect is 12.5cm. Ive noticed with all the guys(13 of them, Ive never had anal sex, just fooling around) Ive been with that they are around 14-15cm on average. So there must be a real problem with me. And its affecting my life, my confidence. I cant afford surgery but I heard of these "enlargment" pills. Do they really exist and do they work. Plus what are they called and must I go to a doctor for a prescription? Im adiment on changing my size, even though I only had one complaint about my size and everyone including professionals say I must be comfortable with myself. But Im not. I'll never be. And I want to stop being embarresed at the gym. And on dates. Please help me, this is a serious issue for me. Are there any ways of changing my size????? Thank u :)

Like you say, I get a billion of these questions, on the radio, on the website and in my practice. Why this obsession with BIG? Is bigger better? I've always liked big brains better.

So the answer is NO. No pills, no potions, no lotions is going to make it bigger.

Unfortunately it appears that you move around in circles that are penis size aware. Eventually relationships are not based on the size of your penis, but actually many factors contribute to a successful relationship. Hopefully you will mature and find that life has much more to offer than a big penis. Till then only you can change the situation and stay miserable and unhappy about 12,5 cm.

I suggest you call SA Sexual Health Association and talk to a counsellor (0860 100 262).

Good Luck
Dr Elna McIntosh