Question

Size matters
This question is as old as the mountains and yet always remains a good one. I have been around a while and it seems that females like the feel of a bigger penis. I have seen a survey on the net where woman could vote. The result was that 79% voted for a bigger penis. Whom should we really beliefe? Most books say that size does not matter yet it remains a problem with so many men. For myself I have a bigger one, my wife was previously married and she says that the bigger one feels better. What in South Africa is avarage and what is considered big. I guess only woman would be able to answer. No one is the same, look around you get woman with large boobs and woman with even no boobs. The same applies to men, some are big and some are small.

Go look in the archives, this subject has been discussed over and over again.