Ask an expert

12 Aug 2010

Good day

Can you please advice us what products is the best to use for wrinkles and as a moisturiser and anti ageing? . –  I also have this mark on my upper eyelid (Look the same as cholesterol marks) any suggestions will be appreciated
Answer 343 views
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Natasha, thank you for the question.

I am a firm believer in using a good SPF (50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) and topicals that contain alpha hydroxy and poly hydroxy acids, vitamin C, vitamin A (or its derivatives), and vitamin K. we predominantly use NeoStrata’s range of topical products and glycolic acid peels.

Your best option for the mark on the upper eyelid is to consult a plastic surgeon or an ophthalmic surgeon who can examine the area and advise you on the best treatment options.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18761 votes