Question

skin
Ive never had an acne problem till recently with the constant weather changes , i always have some light rash on my face , and small pimples , I am 24yrs old black female , could this be caused by some vitamins i am missing ?
Vitamin Expert
Vitamin Expert

Dear Thato, 
In most cases, acne is caused changes in ones hormone levels, but it may also be affected by the environment, your skincare products and your diet. Vitamin deficiencies are not likely to cause acne, but there are some supplements that may help clear up acne. The first and most important product I would like to recommend is Brewers Yeast tablets (6 per day) - these tablets contain nutrients that can help repair damaged skin and also help in the prevention of further pimples forming. 
Another option would be a multivitamin for Hair Skin & Nails. Let us know how you are doing. Kind regards, Andrea du Plessis