Ask an expert

28 Jan 2008

Skin discolouration
Hi there. I would like to find out if there is anything i can use for my skin - i have these dark blemishes around my mouth area - i am 26 years old. I suffered from bad acne and it comes and goes at the moment, but not as bad as what it use to be, yet these dark brown blemishes are worrying me.

Is there anything i can use?
Answer 380 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear T
Rather go to a dermatologist for treatment of this – the skin lighteners you can buy at the chemist sometimes make the marks worse.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.