Ask an expert

15 Dec 2002

skin erruption
i would like to know if taking cortogen and floeinef can cause skin allergy. i have had a skin alergy before.
Answer 308 views

01 Jan 0001

Chilly, Cortogen® and Flurinef® can both cause skin changes, but they’re usually not due to allergies. Of course the reason why you’re taking all the cortisone may also be the reason for the skin rash. The best would be to see your doctor and ask him. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.