Question

Skin growth on eyelids
At the age of 49 I developed 3 wart-like skin growths (about 3mm) on my eyelids.In the fold of one eyelid is there is a whiter flat part that looks like it is just underneath the skin. Can this be removed in a consulting room and who do I contact for a appointment. Dermatologist or GP, Plastic Surgeon?
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Chris, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have been away attending my practice in London.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the lesions and advise you on the best treatment options.