Ask an expert

26 Jun 2011

Skin growth on eyelids
At the age of 49 I developed 3 wart-like skin growths (about 3mm) on my eyelids.In the fold of one eyelid is there is a whiter flat part that looks like it is just underneath the skin. Can this be removed in a consulting room and who do I contact for a appointment. Dermatologist or GP, Plastic Surgeon?
Answer 403 views
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Chris, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have been away attending my practice in London.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the lesions and advise you on the best treatment options.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18660 votes