Ask an expert

06 Mar 2003

Skin irritation
I have this black marks around my eyes and around my Lips.This are ichy and irritating.Should i see a dermo or check for allegy.
Answer 331 views

01 Jan 0001

Nubia, the best would be to first see your GP, as it might be a sign of an underlying disorder like Peutz-Jeghers’ syndrome. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.