Question

skin irritation on finger tips
For the past 6 months, I have been experiencing bouts of skin irritation on my finger tips, especially the area around the cuticle and sides of finger tips near nails. It starts with little " blisters"  under the skin and can be painful. Once these " blisters"  disappear, the skin becomes hard and very itchy. What is causing this and what can I do to solve the problem?

Sandy

It is very difficult to give an informed opinion, as I am unable to examine your fingertips. I therefore, suggest that you consult a dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis made and to get the correct treatment.