Question

Skin peels of my Feet and Hands

For a couple of years now the top layer of skin on the soles of my feet (and palms of my hands and around my fingers on the inside, tho' not as bad as my feet), peel. It looks quite gross. I have tried prescribed ointments from my Doc, and over-the-counter creams and ointments, and all they do is soften the skin and it just LOOKS like the skin isn't peeling. I have tried buffing, shaving the skin off, anything and everything, but every morning it still looks the same. I cream, put sox on, sleep, but still the skin peels. Any suggestions as to why?

Thanx.

FeetPeel, it sounds like you have a form of chronic dermatitis called pompholyx. It might also be due to an allergy or a fungal infection. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.