Question

Skin pigmentation
I am 37 and have skin pigmentation on my face. It is mostly on the outer area of my face. I have not been using any contraceptives fot the last 9 months. Is there any sucessful medication for my problem?

Shelley, preventing it is a whole lot easier than treating it. Using a sun block is essential, but there is a host of additional creams and lotions that can be used. Most of them contain an acid (usually fruit) and after that a good moisturiser is applied. The best would be to see a good dermatologist and get his opinion. Good luck.