Question

skin problem(eczema)
Lately my fingers have this sores that comes out when i wash my clothes and i am confused which food must i use and not. I am lately developing other eczema on my legs and head. Which products must i use cause i have been using vitamin A aqueous cream.

Mpho

It is important to consult a dermatologist for an examination and diagnosis. If you are experiencing sores, you might need a course of oral antibiotics and a topical antibiotic cream. Once a clear diagnosis have been made, you can look at an alternative diet and detergents to alleviate your symptoms.