Question

Skin problems
Hi there

I'm 32 years old and have been off the Pill for a year now (after being on for 14 years) and my skin (face/neck/back) is the worst it's ever been (breakouts of pimples). In the beginning I thought by body just needed to adjust but I see no improvement. I saw a skin specialist who prescribed Dalacin-T lotion - I use it every day in the morning and evening and it seems to help a bit as when I don't use it, my skin flares up again. I also run 3 times a week. What else could you suggest as I don't want to go back onto another contraceptive (he suggested Diane).

thanks !

Scorpio, the easiest would be to go back on the pill again as it does seem that your acne is hormone related. Another option would be to try something like Neo-Medrol® acne lotion. Good luck.