Question

skin problems
I am concerned that I have a skin infection of some sort on the left hand side of my temple. It is black in colour. It appears to be darking. I tried face washes and self medicated fungal creams. It simply does not work. I was told that stress may cause this darking of the skin at the temple area. I am not sure. Can this problem be sorted out.

Dear Praveen
If you have a skin problem that does not react to treatment, it is important that you should consult a Dermatologist ASAP. The Dermatologist will diagnose what is causing this dark patch on your temple and prescribe the necessary treatment. I am sure the dr will sort out your problem.