Question

skin rashes
Hi doc,

My son is 2 years old and he has a rashes. I''ve taken him to the doctor and he said it was an allergy they gave him allegerx and a lotion to use twice a day.

The thing is the rash is still there I still continue using the medication I was given but I don''t see any change the skin under his eyes has even become darker due to the rash. Is there something I can buy over the counter?

Refilwe

As I am unable to examine your son, I suggest that you reconsult the doctor or maybe ask him/her for a referral to a dermatologist. There is no over the counter medication that I can recommend without a clear diagnosis.