Question

SKIN TAGS
Dear Doc
i am 34 male and married. i have had according to what doctors say skin tags around my penis, which they removed by administering a local anesthetic and cutting them of. they did warn me that it recur but there is always a different excuse as to why.
one doctor told me it's because i shave down there that my skin is sensitive, one told me that it just happens and one didnt give me an answer at all. after going back to my family gp and asking him to test for HPV, his response was why waste money on a test and gave me VIROHEXEL which is medication for HPV. i completed it but the skin tags still recur. i know its hard to diagnose without an examination , but what could be wrong with me.
Kind Regards
worried

Dear Worried
I think you should look at some pictures of HPV and or penile papules and decide for yourself what it looks like
www.hpvfaq.com/genital_warts_pictures.asp ( graphic - be warned)
You can then decide whether you need to see an urologist or not?