Question

skin that won't heal
I have a spot near the front of my nose that won't heal and is very sensitive. It is just slightly less than 1/2 cm large. It seems to form a scab constantly. If you look closely, you can just see that the skin is different to the surrounding skinI am worried about skin cancer, as I have been in the sun a lot. Do you have any idea what it can be.

Muffin, I have to agree with you that it sounds like a form of skin cancer called basal cell carcinoma. The best would be to have your doctor take a look at it a.s.a.p. Good luck.