Ask an expert

15 Jan 2008

skin warts
I have noticed something that looks ilike a wart on my genitals. I am not sure if it is, it looks like a normal wart, not that I have any other, but out of it is finger or flower type growths. I am a bit scared and conserned that it might be a bad thing, can I treat this like normal warts with creams or something or must I see a doctor?
Answer 312 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Deeside
Due to the sensitive area of the wart rather let your doctor treat it as it can easily spread on the genitals even to inside the vagina?
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18774 votes