Question

skinny PLEASE HELP !! :-[
Good day,

I am despriatly requesting help from the Expert here,

I am in my late teens and I have a high matabilism and I want to Gain MASS and Put muscels on my Body, to build up my body Upper body and Legs,

im 6" 1' and around 67kgs but am to skinny, PLease what is there to Do to build my self up

Thaing you, in anticipation
Adam
Bodybuilding
body building

Adam,

You do seem to be underweight for your length but rather that than overweight. I also suspect that you are what we call a "hard-gainer" due to your high metabolism. My best advice would be for you to follow a muscle building/weight gaining program but almost more important than that would be a proper eating and supplementation program.

I can help you with the training program but I would advise that you consult a dietician for an eating plan that will fit in with your needs.

Please post on a new posting in the new year so reminding me so that I can provide you with a training program.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist