Question

Skipping periods
I am 3 weeks late with my period and I do skip some months, I am not pregnant but I am worried. Why do I skip and is it something to worry about? It is not the first time my period has skipped

There are many reasons for an abnormal cycle, from factors that range from stress, weight loss, infection, chronic disease, diabetes, hypothyroidism to abnormal hormonal levels. Unfortunately, in most cases, no particular cause will be found. I suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for an examination to rule out any possible causes for your abnormal cycle.

I do however, suggest that you also do a pregnancy test.