Question

Skipping pills
I have been on the same pill for a bout two years now (Yasmin). I forget to take my pill every now and again, but then take two the next day. I would like to know what to do when i forget to take two pills? Should i just take three at a time or just take the last two? And when i forget to take pills how does that increase my chances of falling pregnant?

If you miss two pills, you should forget about the missed pills and carry on with the rest of the packet but you will be at increased risk for pregnancy and should use extra precautions for a week.