Question

Sleep per day
I'm a student at varsity and i feel that i am most productive during 22:00- 2:00. I have to wake up at 5:30 to catch a bus to varsity.
Is it healthy if i was to sleep for 3 hours in the evening from about 18:00 and then from 2:00 - 5:00.

Brad, studies have shown that people are able to sleep in the way you suggest and get enough restorative sleep, but it’s not for the average person. You will also have to make sure that you stick to this sleeping regimen because chopping and changing it will definitely cause problems. Good luck.