Question

Sleep walking
I have a problem of sleeping walkig. Everytime I wake up i feel so tired and I can feel that i didn;t sleep well and when i tell my hubby he tells me that i was sleep walking so now i'm afraid of even sleeping alone. Can anyone tell me what causes this and how can i treat it.

It is one of the recognized forms of sleep disorder ( like sleep talking ! ) and can be helped if you see a good local shrink for a proper assessment. For instance, medication that changes the nature of your sleep, can help to stop it. Anmd meanwhile, have hubby lock the bedroom door for you !