Question

SLEEPING

Hi Ladies

It been long since i been with you, i am so busy most of the times i can hardly join the discussion. I am now 12 weeks pregnant. i must say it has been easy so far, no morning sickness or vomiting. my problem is sleeping. i cant get my sleep, i am up most of the night. in the morning i am very tired until i have my breakfast. i am energetic until 16h00, immediately i get home i sleep i dont even eat supper which is another problem i cant put anything in the evening exept a fruit and juice. i am so worried as i am studing and the rest of the afternoon i am exhausted. is this normal?

Part of pregnancy is tiredness and lethargy. This does get a bit better later on in pregnancy. If you have no appetite, try to get enough fluid intake at least.