Question

Sleeping Disorder
I sometimes have difficulty 2 fall asleep night times. It happens periodically and is not constant luckily. But when i get really tired after a few nights with minimal sleep, i get strange symptoms: My heart sometimes feels like it skips a beat, i get sensitive to bright light, and it will even sometimes seem as if all objects have a thin black border around them. Is this normal symptoms of tiredness ? Any suggestions 4 treatment ?

Sleepy, you’re describing possible symptoms of sleep deprivation. Apart from taking a pill there is a whole lot you can do. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you a copy of something I wrote on the subject. Good luck.