Question

Sleeping Disorder
Please help, I don't know how is the best expert to talk to , but a friend of mine have a really bad sleeping disorder, Sometimes she feels like she is pinned to her bed when she wakes up feels like someone is there holding her down, Now an article we read a while ago written by DR Lee Pan she/he explain this disorder, I would like to know where can I find out more about this and what can be done to treat this. Or if anybody perhaps have contact details of Dr Lee as I only know he/she was studing at CPT university. Please help me help her.....

Dr Lee Pan is at the Neurology department of Grootte Schuur hospital University of Cape Town, if you would like to try and contact him. You can ask the switchboard of the hospital to put you through to the neurology department's secretary and get his direct number from her. I hope you get hold of him, let me know if you can't.