Question

Sleeping disorder in kids

I have a 9 year old son and a 5 year old son. They both battle to fall asleep at night - even though I put them into bed by 9 and 8 they often only fall asleep after 10h30. They also wake up during the night breaking their sleep as well as ours. Is there natural medication for kids?

TJ, I don’t know of any herbal product that has been proven to work for restoring children’s sleeping pattern. You can ask your doctor to prescribe them a sedating antihistamine to try and normalise their sleeping pattern. Good luck.