Question

sleeping too much, tired all the time?
I''m worried with how much I sleep and that I''m tired all the time. I don''t do anything special, other than school for 3 hours and work for 3 hours, and I sleep 6 to 8 hours every night, but during the day I''m still super sleepy. I go to sleep around 9 - 10pm and wake up around 6-7 am, stay up for around 4 hours and sleep again till around 6 pm, then i stay up for a few hours and sleep till the next day. So i guess the problem is that why do i sleep so much if i dont do anything tiring and even if i sleep lots, it doesn''t stop me from sleeping at night.
Sleep Expert
sleep expert

This doesn't sound right. It is possible you might just need a bit more time in bed, but it is quite likely that there is a problem with the quality of your sleep.

It is certainly not OK to carry on like this - it is likely to cause a problem with your studying.

You should get this checked out - you may need to spend a night in a sleep laboratory to work out exactly what the problem is. Fortunately, all these problems can be helped.