Question

sleepless in seattle
Hey there, I am currently on molipaxin x2 and homeopathic tablets to help me sleep but im so restless and I dont know what to do with myself, when im awake I need to sleep and when I try and sleep I cant stop thinking or even keep still.I have an eating disorder so exercise is not the solution right now.Just so tired, my life is a misery and I just want this to end.Is there any advice you can give me other than going on more medication|?
Sleep Expert
Sleep expert

The question which needs to be answered is what is the reason for your problem. Just throwing more tablets at it is pointless, unless we know what is being treated. If you have a psychologist, she may be able to help you. Otherwise, there are certain sleep conditions which may need to be excluded. For that you will need to see a sleep doctor.