Question

Sleepless nights & stress
Doctor, just last night I woke up at 2am and stayed awake for an hour thinking at any moment I was going to shake until I couldn't stop. I am the type of person that thinks about every little thing that happened during the day before going to bed. Is this just a bit of stress or should I see a neurologist? Very nervous person on occassion. This is starting to happen more on a regular basis. PLease help. Thank you!

Lulu, from this side of the screen it doesn’t sound like you need to see a neurologist. It sounds like you might do well by taking something like Somnil® at night to help you “switch off”. Good luck.