Question

sleepy when driving

Dear doc.
I am healhty , eat well , sleep well and have not much stress. All in all am happy and content
only a bit overweight. My problem is when I drive I feel very sleepy after about 45 minutes
no matter how much I have slept. Even if it is early morning after a good rest. When I watch
tv I also get sleepy easily. Vitamins don't help at all and stay awake tablets not much. what
does help is thinz tablets but I don't want to take those on a regular basis. What is wrong ?

Cometchaser, it’s very difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you. It might be nothing, but it might also be something serious like diabetes or anaemia. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him give you a thorough check-up. Good luck.