Question

Slender -C is it safe and does it work ?
I would like to know whether the ingredients is safe to use and if proper testing has been performed on it .

Also are there other people for whom this product(tablets) actually worked or is it actually the eating plan which makes you lose weight?

Dear Adelaide
As you may have noticed, I am not in favour of all these 'magic' slimming products because a) they are generally not tested exhaustively b) they usually do not deliver the goods - i.e. permanent weight loss c) despite the fact that they often contain plant and herbal extracts, these ingredients can have the same negative side-effects as pharmaceutical diet pills, e.g. I suspect that the product in question may contain Citrus aurantium which is a plant version of epinephrine and has the same side-effects as chemical appetite suppressants d) the weight that is lost is generally due to the use of a very-low-energy diet that accompanies the pills, etc. To lose weight you need to reduce your energy intake by eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet and increase your energy expenditure by doing exercise.
Take care