Question

Slight pain
Dear Doc
I''ve been experiencing a slight pain about 2inches below my belly button, since late last year. Earlier this year I misscarried (approx 3weeks pregnant). I had a DNC &  thereafter gynae checkup. She did an internal &  sonar - but all was clear. She suggested it might be stomach related. I went to a specialist, who booked me again for a sonar and gastroscopy...and the results again was clear...However the slight pain is still there? It is NOT continous &  it only really sensitive during sex (especially if i raise my legs). It does worry me even though the pain is NOT excruciating? What do i do now? I am tired of spending R1000s of Rands on inconclusive tests? What could it be? Thanks for your time and advice...

It seems that stomach problems and common gynae problems have been excluded. The only way to know what it is is to go through various tests and find out by a process of exclusion.