Question

Slimming in early pregnancy
I might have a possible pregnancy (unplanned), and I will only know when my periods are due in +/- 11 days time. (Condom slipped off and I just happened to ovulate the next day - ovulation test - husband will be estatic if I am - Me, in 2 minds)

I few weeks ago I joined up for the Hawkins International Slimming Clinic (Electrolysis Machines) and paid quite a bit of money that is non-refundable (Paid per month). Would it be alright to continue with the treatments or could this cause a miscarriage? Also, if I am pregnant, will I still be able to use the machine on my arms and legs or could this also cause a miscarriage? I have checked on google and cannot find any information.

Also, is there any other way to test a few days after conception - will a blood test be accurate so early - could a scan detect a very early pregnancy?

The best way to detect an early pregnancy is with the blood test which will be positive the day before your expected period.
I don't know what effect the machines will have but, if they increase your body temperature, that is not a good idea. Vibration pe se should not be a problem as long as it is not on your tummy area.