Question

Slimming surgery
I would like to know what slimming operations is available at the moment and where can I find more information on the internet on all the pro and cons on all the operations. I've tried every diet and nothing seems to work and are really want to be thin

Dear Lindie
I think your best option is to ask your gp to refer you to a surgeon in your area who specialises in these operations. There are a number of different options: stomach clamp, intestinal bypass, etc. The surgeon will explain the options and what each op entails. You should only consider an op if you are massively obese and no other treatment has worked. First discuss the use of Xenical with your gp, because this prescription drug works on similar principles to an intestinal bypass by preventing fat absorption, but it does not have the potentially dangerous effects of a major op plus anaesthetic and it is noninvasive.
Take great care